University of Toronto Press has confirmed April 2015 as the date of publication for my book, Swedes in Canada: Invisible Immigrants. Details and a photo of the cover can be found at http://www.utppublishing.com/swedes-in-canada-invisible-immigrants.html. The book is not yet available, but preorders are being taken. The site will be kept updated. The research material, all 29 boxes, has been accepted by University of Manitoba Archives in Winnipeg, and will be available to researchers by September 2015.
Elinor Berglund Barr
- Researcher and Writer for current project
- Author of several published books on the History of Swedish/Canadian People.
Dr. Ernie Epp
- Co-Director of Lakehead Social History Institute in Thunder Bay, ON, Canada
- Associate Professor in the Department of History at Lakehead University, Thunder Bay, ON, Canada
Donald W. Sjöberg
- National Co-ordinator for fundraising